Thursday, September 19, 2013

Flashlight?

I'm preparing meals ahead for Don and Ella. She is unable to stand for long periods of time, so this is a great help for them. At the same time, I've got a load of laundry going. In walks Don, slowly, holding a lit flashlight in his hand.

"Will you be needing this in the next few minutes?" he asks.
I stop and look at him, thoughtfully. "I don't believe so... I'm sure I'll be fine" I reply.
"Ok, good. I"m going out to the.... the.... car place."
"The garage?"
"Yes!"
"Okay - see you soon."

Flashlight. I really wanted to follow him out there and see what he was going to do with it. One day soon I fear I will have to follow. Not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting or asking questions here. I will reply to all who request more information.