Friday, September 20, 2013

Bloody Noses and Dirty Linens

Ella has been suffering with bloody noses lately. Her doctor says it's a combination of a few things, including high blood pressure, dry interior of her nose, and dehydration. I can help with the latter two.

Don is very concerned. I get the idea that they have always kept an immaculate home. One day I arrived to the above note. (I have whited out the actual name, as I keep my clients' names confidential.)

Ella tenderly showed me the note, and said it was special because Don never writes anything, anymore. What he was asking was for help getting the blood stains out of the fabric.

Yesterday I showed Don what happens when you pour hydrogen peroxide onto the blood stains. He was very amused and impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting or asking questions here. I will reply to all who request more information.